Sunday, March 13, 2005

A look into the crystal ball of Zen

Well, one of my travels brings me to XM, an advertising company.


XM logo, can never figure out why only 1 dot of the X is yellow while rest is grey

I guess it is really cool to be working for a company that is quite reputable.
Your office will be located in the high levels of the towers and man the view can be breathtaking!



The white building (upper left) is the New National Library

The view is truly something that one can die for. Hard to describe here.
Hope the statement "a picture tells a thousand words" applies here.


Notice how manificent view is spoiled by Esplanade (right)

XM is an advertising company that helps its clients comes out with exciting and creative web pages and adverts. Among its major clients include Nokia and Thai Airways. (if I am not mistaken)

Being an advertising company that deals with web pages is completely COOL!
Why?
Because you can openly use MSN and nobody cares. Haha.
Every single one of the staff here uses the program openly and nobody ticks them off.
Guess it is an accepted practice within their company to communicate in such a manner.


Such comfortable cushions.... OMG.......

Anyway, being in the creative lines means you have to give clients a good impression.

Notice alot of the office tables are decorated with unusual paintings and sculptures. (but I cant take photos cause of my professionalism in my job)

There are many brightly coloured chairs set aside as well, design to capture the attention of visitors / clients and also offers an avenue for colleagues to have informal discussions.

Their facilities are really top nought. There are presentation rooms, meeting rooms and informal meetings room. Plus a very elaborate pantry. Guess big company really does have its perks (in comparision to XXX company that I am slogging in)


Get seated in one of those chairs overlooking the breath taking views, meetings will be a completely different feeling I guess.

Before I forget about the true nature of my visit, I was given the name of Ghost-Busters (talking about a creative firm *roll eyes*) for my IAQ due to how some of my equipments look.
Till again guys!


Supernatural beings on the loose? Far from it.......

Just wanted to say that I know that my entries are getting shorted and the time taken to come up with a new ones takes longer. Been having OT recently plus alot of site traveling that makes me physically tired.
Wish to take the opportunity to thank Piggy and ZZ for helping me to solve the prob of non-displaying photos.
Thanks! *flash a big smile*

Take care folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home