Friday, February 04, 2005

Zen and Work (they do co-exist ok!)

Ok this blog entry is again overdue. I sincerely don’t think anyone was reading my blog since yah the counter don’t seem to be jumping madly. (In fact I am pretty certain most of the hits registered by the counter is mine.) Since my friend has commented that it is high time that I write something.. well I have decided to write about my work since it is probably the most effortless topic of all.

So what do I do for a living?
(Yes I am surviving on my meager salary of 540 monthly. Did I just price myself out of the girls’ demand by making this revelation? Oh dear oh dear….. = ( )

I do Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessment. This is usually done in indoor environment. (DUH...) To the security guard / cleaning aunties and uncles / older staff / and whoever that don’t understand what on earth is Indoor Air Quality checks… by giving me a very HUH look, I will go on to say… “errr I am here to check the aircon.” And i will be rewarded with a SIGN. A SIGN includes a nod of their heads; a loud “Ohhhhhhhh…..” ; a thumbs up; a shrug of the shoulder..... Humans ARE expressive creatures.

What can I say?
.
.
.
.
Give that uncle / auntie a Tiger! -_- "

The interesting aspect of my job is that the client base of my company is mostly government buildings. And this has granted me access to alot of places that are usually out-of-bounds to the common people. So what you say? Eat your hearts out!

I have gone to Changi Airport Control Tower! Haha even if got money also can’t go one ok???? Besides that, I have made my way into minister’s offices. How cool is that?? But I am too tired to blog about those encounters. My attachment report is due next week and I am a tweeny little stressed about the progress of my report. Till again! Talalalala….


Son Ye Jin gives me an adoring blur look when i explain that i am checking the IAQ of her room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home