Friday, February 11, 2005

Random CNY musings

A very Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends! Just wanna write a few lines during this festive period. Pardon the crap. It is New Year after all. = )

#1

No of times I was asked if I am in the army: Twice
No of times I was asked if I got a girl friend: Twice
No of times I was asked if I looked more like my father or mother: TWENTY

No of times my relatives intelligence level increase by : FIVE ( twenty divided by four )

They learn very quickly not to repeat the first two questions after they had a taste of my combo movement of *shrug shoulders, roll eyes from left to right, hissing voice escaping from my throat, sheesh look*

If you don't know why I don't like the first 2 Q. I will provide the answers in the comment box.

#2

I am $5 richer from gambling! The story could have been sooooooooo different had I went to my friend's house to 'try my luck'. From the last I heard, their ang baos were almost wiped out.... Bless me! I just avoided a calamity.

*na mo all mi tuo fuo...... keep repeating till it fades for audio effects*

#3

I witness the grilling my elders gave to my SINGLE uncle who is in his mid thirties. . I think he is a very nice person, maybe a little horizontally challenged (yes pot calling the kettle black) but nevertheless a very nice person. (That is why I think nice people always finish last. *points at me and uncle* but I will explain why another time)

IMAGINE the embarrassment in front of everyone! Let's just say it is traumatic enough witnessing it. I wont want to experience it.......
Gulp -_- "

#4

That is it Valentine next Monday and I am date less.

*It should not be a great deal since it is the 23rd time …..wahahahahaha
Font size applied according to words that I wish readers would miss out.*

#5

Nothing in particular. I just didn't want to end at four. Back luck k... end with four. I still wanna carry on my winning roll wan!

Oh I so bo liao again! wahahahahahahaha

6 Comments:

Blogger Zen said...

1. I am 24 not 18. I hate it when people tell me I dont look my age. LIE can anot??

2. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS! DUH.

1:48 am  
Blogger siying said...

haha me aso dateless haha opps :( somemore got lessons, lessons, lessons sigh!

3:36 pm  
Blogger Zen said...

Hee. SY can go out with Piggy. Heard she is errr free on monday too. = )

1:55 am  
Blogger siying said...

sigh, so pathetic... argh wish u are online now, cos i so sad... but cant cry, cant cry :(

12:12 am  
Blogger Zen said...

Eh cheer up k?

Your last story you send me very blue. It is festive season, really shouldnt be feeling lidat.

You need to get some nus pple to lunch with you. Take your mind off those uphappy things.

2:18 am  
Blogger siying said...

ya i know.. thanks! today i better le... :) watched a pretty nice show called Keeping the faith, was on channel5 last nite, but i taped it and ya... i learnt more about myself so feeling much better now :)

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home