Saturday, February 26, 2005

I hate Men!

I hate Men. They are filled with a nasty hormone call Testosterone.
Testosterone, a sexual hormone, causes Men to become lustful and horrible creatures!
(Whether I like FHM is besides the point)

A sort of record was established on the 20th of Feb Monday.

As I was (sashaying) down the pavement to my busstop, I heard a loud shrill wolf-whistle, coming from behind me. Using my natural instincts (honed no doubt by my years in a boy school), my head quickly tilted in the direction where the potential chio-bu might be.

HOWEVER, TO MY UTTER SURPRISE, THERE WASNT A SOUL IN SIGHT.

There was only (sissified) me..............

I managed to catch the sheepish look on the face of the construction worker seated at the back of the lorry and it dawned on me immediately that he was the culprit and I was the intended victim.

%$&* %$#@!!!!!!! What on EARTH was he thinking of ???????

I HATE MEN.
Cant they get it right before drooling?

In case you think I am making this all up, let me relate another account to you.
*GASP* I have also been sexually harassed at work!!!!

While I was doing my IAQ checks in a small office, there was this old man who came too close for comfort beside me. He then proceed to ask me what I was doing and how my instruments work. Being a professional on-the-ball intern staff, I patiently explained the queries to the best of my abilities. After which he gave my (sexy no doubt) bums a slap.

Horrors of horrors. I have just been errr violated!
Like most females, I choose to be the silent sufferer and let him off the hook.
Sob Sob... I am now so traumatised that I have developed a phobia of small offices and of Men!

I HATE MEN.

* The entire stories above are fictionious. Any resemblance to any person dead or living is purely coincidential. Any blatant lies or statements detected within the above two lines are to be ignored. Writer was said to be secretly pleased with the acknowledgement received on his sexy bums and walk. *



A paedophile in disguise no doubt.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home