Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I embedded Audio Files into my blog!

Hey everyone, in an attempt to spice things up my blog a little, I have embedded audio files into my blog! ~~

Sounds cool right? Been reading up on html recently... and would like to seriously try to revamp my blogskin if possible. That would require a far greater deal of effort and lots more self help books, but I guess with time on my side, it is certainly worth a try.

For those who have a greater memory, I did say before at the start of the year that I wanted to pick up HTML. See I am those people who make good their New Year Resolutions!

Ok... till again.. and enjoy the mp3 by Valen Hsu - Bu Ai Wo, Fang Le Wo.

*One more thing, I notice not everyone is able to listen to the mp3 due to limited bandwidth. If you happen to drop by and reading this, drop me a comment whether you can or cannot listen to the mp3.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home