Monday, April 18, 2005

Revenge of the Nerds

Was reading my friend's blog that day and decided to do a handwriting analysis at http://www.handwritingwizard.com/ . After doing the test for 15 minutes, it generated a profile of me. (The profile has been edited to omit certain untruths and long sentences ha!)

******* The Analysis Starts Here *******

Zen has a healthy relationship in the past and is ready to leave the past behind and moving on to an exciting and enticing future.



Hur hur….. I thought this applies to everyone….. abit duh


In reference to Zen's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He He is curious about many things and gets involved in many projects ……he must slow down and look at all the angles. He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind.


This website has just earn itself a loyal fan. A little bootlicking gets you very far. Yup, definitely works!


Zen will be candid and direct when expressing his opinion. He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it!


Jackpot! Do ask me if you look better in yellow or red if you have already decided that you look better in yellow. I am not going to apologise if my answer is red.


Zen will demand respect and will expect others to treat him with honor and dignity. Zen believes in his ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. He has a lot of pride.


Right once again.


Zen uses judgment to make decisions. He is ruled by his head, not his heart. Some may see him as unemotional. He does have emotions but has no need to express them. He is withdrawn into himself and enjoys being alone. If someone gets him mad enough to tell him off, he will not be sorry about it later. He is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a relationship, he will show his love by the things he does rather than by the things he says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed (daily I feel) routine because he feels his mate should already know.


I think I do indeed portray a front of non-emotion. Only people who are closer to me see my happier and crazier moments. People looking in from the outside only sees someone cold who doesnt (like to) smile. And yes I believe actions speak louder than words.
= )



Zen's true self-image is unreasonably low. Zen also has a fear that he might fail if he takes large risks. Therefore he resists setting his goals too high, risking failure. Zen is capable of accomplishing much more than he is presently achieving. Zen will stay in a bad situation much too long because he is afraid that if he makes a change, it might get worse. No matter how loud he speaks, look at his actions.


Yup, I am a cautious fellow as all my friends will agree. And friends who know me for a very long time knew I was very ugly as a kid. The 'class geek' I was told when I was absent for the primary school gathering and they were gossiping about me. (maybe now still very ugly but hopefully not…. Bleah!) In short… this analysis paragraphs rings alot of truths.


So what do you think my friends? Agree with the analysis? Care to leave a comment? Do try it yourself if you are free. Quite fun in my opinion. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home