Sunday, May 14, 2006

The end ~~

Hi all, my hiatus from my blog is over~ O-V-E-R. Although it is unclear how long will this round of activity will be, but its not expected to be long~ haaa

First to explain my absence of three months. Having countless projects in my final sem. Was busy with my Final Year Project in Feb and March. Then it was immediately followed by term tests and my FYP presentation in mid March. The presentation concept required of us was rather special, it require us to present our research on a poster (much like the kind teenagers used to idolise their pop idols)

Will need a CAP of 3.3 to maintain my second lower. Keeping my fingers cross.

Anyway, have received two interviews calls so far. Keeping my fingers cross (Again).

Leaving for Gentings and KL in 6 hours and counting down. Seeya!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home