Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I am weird.

I am pretty sure I am getting weirder the longer I received my university education. In fact, I am positive that I am at my weirdest when examinations comes along. Exams always turn my biological clock upside down and I seem really fond of doing things that I wont usually be doing. I am presently sleeping at timing such as 3 to 4am and blogging at 230am.

More Weird thoughts.

That day while I was heading to school for some last minute mugging, while I was walking along the same walk way, climbing up the same flight of stairs, heading to the same LRT station, waiting for the same train to come. It suddenly strike me how alike my life was for the past 4 years. Then, I thought wouldnt it be cool if a machine can be invented which fast forwarded all the mundane events of the day and you end up at only the important parts. Then I stopped and pause and think really hard..... and I realise actually there isnt really much of a day to look forward to. Maybe the machine can fast forward my life ten or twenty years and I will be be a rich retired uncle (hopefully) who will be finally able to enjoy life!

More Weird thoughts part 2

I was having a dream and I heard myself saying "Mediocrity is a obscence word". Then I began to think long and hard and realise I have spoken the truth in my subconscious! Because I have been too content and too willing to be ordinary and average and mediocre, therefore the current state of dis-satisfaction!

Morale of the story on Weird Thoughts:

Problems solved themselves!

What I couldnt figure out, my brain will figure out on another day. So if you dun know the examination answers, fret not! You will discover it in your dreams a few days after that. (Question of whether it is too late anot is blatantly ignored by author)

This is not a weird entry.
This is not a weird entry.
This is not a weird entry. (fades to silence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home