Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Resolutions to date!

Yo, guess my hiatus from my blog was brough forward with a few other posts a week earlier. My exams are offically over. (note the use of the word over and not completed) It is time to start making plans for my "holidays". (inverted colon cause I still have my final year project during this while)

Haa maybe I should start off with a dissection of the Resolutions that I am suppose to accomplish this year and try to finish those that I havent achieved.

1. I dare say my newly picked up HTML skills though not competant, are passable.

2. Keeping my blog active. My blog readers have shrivelled somehow, but that is to be expected considering I am not a very entertaining blogger. (hahaha)

3. Having a good IA. My IA is alright, I guess... didnt expected much towards the end.

4. Developing a good Sense of Directon. SOD is still very poor.... but its getting better.

5. I am still quite late from occasion to occasion. I am still very impatient... and I procastinate alot.... and I an still very passive over alot of things. Time to change change change......

6. I fail my IPPT AGAIN! Period.

I got a hell lots of plans for this holidays. Time to fill you in another time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home