Wednesday, November 16, 2005

When things go full circle

Oct 15 Saturaday 2005

It is funny when things go full circle.

You were once someone really special.
You avoided me like H5N1.

I keep bumping into you recently.
At the bus stops.
At the MRT platform.

We chatted.
We laugh at each other jokes.
It reminded me of the past.

I "forgot" that you avoided me and make me felt low and silly.
You "forget" that I once freak the hell outta you.

We have now both forgotten certain things.
We forgot the friendship we once had.

I think it is a little joke which only I see the funny side of.

Something that could hold so much meaning to me 3 years ago holds absolutely no value what-so-ever today.
So many things are transient in life.
I learnt something new.
When you want something very badly and it doesnt happen, there is no meaning when you do get hold of it in another time frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home