Saturday, December 24, 2005

Short Sweet Simple

Ha, I think someone just hit the nail on the head when they give such a short, sweet and simple solution to the age old problem that have been plaguing males for a century.

(as lifted from http://www.askmen.com)

*************************************************************

Q: Do you know of any great ways to turn a woman who is a "friend" into a "lover"?

A: I get a ton of e-mail from guys who are looking for the answer to the magic question: "How do I get a woman I've convinced not to like me to give me a second chance?"

The answer is: Don't. Just move on.

It's not worth the time, effort and energy.

The best thing you can do is to stop calling her, start dating other women and, if you can, make sure she finds out that you've moved on.

Get on with your life. And, ironically, that will give you the best chances of her feeling attracted to you again.

*************************************************************

Neat, very neat. And now let the grieving begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home