Monday, October 10, 2005

My inner Child

Your Inner Child Is Sad

You're a very sensitive soul.
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.
How Is Your Inner Child?

It is crap lah. I got an happy child initially cause I couldnt choose between two of the options. So I went to reverse my answers and got myself a Sad Child.
But it is pretty true I havent got a childhood unlike most people I guess.

And I am still blogging, I am suprised myself.
Who is still reading by the way? Laughs.

2 Comments:

Blogger siying said...

me ar! me reading loh!! :)

1:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im reading too! glad 2 chat abit on msn..we ought to have a good talk. maybe after the exams k. meanwhile u hang in there. jiayou!

reb

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home