Monday, May 09, 2005

Bleah!

Today newspaper
Monday May 9 2005
Letter from Loh Fong Yin

A recent conversation with an ex-colleague left me with questions. This ex-colleague told me of his new subordinate who has a "captivating" dress sense and figure.

He described how unproductive she is but how she is forgiven as she is "still young". She is being trained to replace his "boring" if hardworking, personal assistance.

I tried to tell myself he is in the minority as a boss. So I was shocked when he told me the young lady was hired by another male superior. I cannot believe the whole hierarchy thinks in the same manner.

Isn't this being unfair to the plain and boring but idustrious subordinate?

All of us come to this world without a chance to choose the shell we don for the rest of our lives. Can't we accept everyone as they are?


My comments?
Welcome to the REAL world Miss Loh.
BLEAH!

2 Comments:

Blogger siying said...

actually the reality is always cruel, they like beautiful things...

2:59 pm  
Blogger Zen said...

We are also part of this cruelty.
Cause we like beautiful things as well.

And thanks for reading my blog so frequently.

The counter has hit 500. = )

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home