Monday, September 25, 2006

I love children! ~~~

I love children, and how sweet they always appear to be.

This morning, while I was leaving for work in my favourite blue,white and purple strip shirt that I just bought a while ago, I bumped into my neighbours.

The loving couple was about to bring their two daughters (about 3 to 5 years old) to pre-school. After I greeted them with a cherry "Morning" and the couple replied likewise. The wife quickly chided her daugheters for not greeting me.

And I noticed how cute they were in their little uniforms which were matching with their little bags.... and it matches their little water bottles. They were..... literally little everything! Shoes, socks, you name it. How on earth could anyone, anyone in the world who dont like children? They were soooooooooooooo cute.

And then, they opened their little mouths. *imagine scene of sunflowers blooming*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UNCLE!

They greet in unison.
$%$@&^*&*@;a;^*^(*%$^$^%@!^@^%&%^$%$@&^$

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Their mom appeared sheepish and corrected them immediately "kor kor lah"
while I continued to flash my magnetic smile.

I am thinking of getting a birthday present for the so sweet young children.


Now my neighbours better subscribe to this new policy = )
PS: PIC from the popular Maddox website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home