Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tagged: 10 Weird / Little known things about Me

Ok... I have been tagged by Beckyy to do this.....

#1
I am allergic to sea-food .... or so I think. Haha.... the ambiguity came about because I was warded to hospital for 10 days during P3 for a bout of serious allergy reaction. The doctor never truly found out the reason, and it was concluded as possible "sea-food allergy". So I might not be allergic after all.


#2
I learnt English only at 7. Cantonese was the first language I spoke.

#3
I hate it when people touch my hair.


#4
My childhood ambition was to be a scientist, and my goal was to invent something that can be found in every household.

#5
I was a sickly child.

#6
I got this obsession of keeping my hands clean, so I dont really eat chicken wings. Some friends thought I dont like chicken / fried food. Now you know.

#7
I have this rather high pitch singing voice, that could disturb certain people... Hahahaha

#8
I have a poor sense of direction (think getting lost), and is easily confused by complex routine that requires hands and legs to move together (think "dancing").

#9
I suspect I am mildly dyslexia. I often mixed up my d and g together and can only recognize if it the spelling is right after I finish the word. Certain simple words often threw up a blank when I need to use them. Word Processor with speller check is a God-sent.

#10
I am a really sentimental person, though I can give certain people this cold facade.


Ok! I tagged those who read my blog to write a similar entry, especially Da Ge and Da Sao!~~

2 Comments:

Blogger siying said...

haha then i pretend i never read your blog!

2:00 am  
Blogger Rebecca said...

haha its interestg to read the 10 things :P

1:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home