Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bangkok Trip - Of weird names and strange sights - Chapter 1

I think I was suppose to write this a while back but I have been busy with a few things and could never sit down to do this. Instead of writing a long essay on my trip over there which will sure bore the dwindling number of my blog-readers to extinction (no doubt) I have decided to break it up to small parts and write whenever I feel like doing so. Too many random thoughts and experiences to put it all down to writing at once.

In Thailand, the greeting is kinda unique is that sense that you say "Sa wa de Krup" if you are a male and "Sa wa de Kah" if you are a female. And you are suppose to put yr palms together and placed them around chest height. (like shown in picture)


Sa wa de Krup! (Now is MacDonald a guy or a gal? hmmh)

In Khao Shan Street in Bangkok, I came across this.


I want a MENSA card! I want my christain name to read Brainy! WAHAHAHAHA

How cool is that? You can get an International student card, International Driving license and I think basically whatever you can think of - for a price. (And I dare say it is very much affordable even though I didnt enequire about it) My friend who was holding a genuine student card was quite amazed at the quality of the fakes.

Some of the Thai when translated into English can be hilarious. (No disrespect meant. All in the name of good nature fun)


What sort of shoes they sell? Hee hee hee Sexy Shoes? Bleah


Wat so special? SMLJ LAH! (only meant for the very crude)

And I think this particular name could really pick off in Singapore.



REPEAT after me. Payaya Pok Pok.
Now Faster.
And FASTER!
Haha. Ok enough of bo liao stuff.

And finally before I end, one of the best places I visited in Bangkok was......
neh you will never guess it.


CHULA fever is on!!!!~~~

Tell you the reason why another time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home